- Adopt a pure breed Devon Rex kitten
- We are always open to visiting kittens
We carefully select the homes of our purebred Devon Rex to ensure they will be in safe hands. Through phone or email we would like to get to know and your home environment.
When can the kittens be adopted
Kittens are usually ready to leave their home at ages of 15 to 17 weeks, we do separate the kittens from their mother and littermates any earlier.
Our current pure bred Devon Rex Kitten litter adoption price is given on individual basis. It depends on the number of kittens left. Please contact us directly for a price. TICA registration for kittens at adopter's expense. Deposits for reservation are non-refundable.
Welcoming a new family member can be overwhelming. We want to equip you with all the tools and support needed to make the transition go smoothly and enjoyably for everyone.
- Certificate of health from a registered veterinarian
- Proof of lack of defects issued and signed by a veterinarian/exams/checkups
- 2 vaccinations FVRCP,
- 3 deworming (Panacur + Strongid-T)
- Spaying Or Neutering ( On Request )
- Lifetime breeder support
- one year genetic health guarantee
- A sample of high quality kitten food
- A soft blanket
- A toy
- Scratch post trained
- Litter trained