We carefully select the homes of our purebred Devon Rex to ensure they will be in safe hands. Through phone or email we would like to get to know and your home environment.
When can the kittens be adopted
Kittens are usually ready to leave their home at ages of 15 to 17 weeks, we do separate the kittens from their mother and littermates any earlier.
Our current pure bred Devon Rex Kitten litter adoption price is given on individual basis. It depends on the number of kittens left. Please contact us directly for a price. TICA registration for kittens at adopter's expense. Deposits for reservation are non-refundable.
- Welcoming a new family member can be overwhelming. We want to equip you with all the tools and support needed to make the transition go smoothly and enjoyably for everyone.
- Certificate of health from a registered veterinarian
Proof of lack of defects issued and signed by a veterinarian/exams/ Health tested, hips and heart, respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, checked for ears, hearing, eyes, musculoskeletal, abdomen, Urogenital system, nervous.
- 2 vaccinations FVRCP,
- 3 deworming (Panacur + Strongid-T)
- Spaying Or Neutering ( On Request )
- Lifetime breeder support
- one year genetic health guarantee
- A sample of high-quality kitten food
- A soft blanket
- A toy
- Scratch post trained
- Litter trained
- Parents tested negative for FeLV and nFIV and all other genetic deficiencies.
- *Note: If You Are Certain You Want To Adopt, You Can Make A Deposit Of $ 450 To Secure Your Adoption. That Deposit Are Non-Refundable.
- We Do Not Take A Deposit Until You Are Completely Sure That This Kitten Suits You
To reserve, please complete this form.